MarcoPolo is a rapidly growing online kids educational media company and it is looking to expand its amazing team! We design award-winning products that enrich millions of kids’ learning experiences worldwide. We’re a close-knit, collaborative group that obsesses about visual design, UXD, and creating original content for kids (ages 3-7). If one of the below positions sounds like a perfect fit, please send us your resume and cover letter at email@example.com.
This position involves creating new game ideas and interactive experiences for kids that are delightful, educational and highly engaging. This position requires someone with strong leadership abilities to manage the production process and make/communicate decisions with various team members – developers, stakeholders, designers etc.
We are looking for a person with a passion for kids’ interactive media. A strong communicator/leader with the ability to ideate and create those experiences.
• Working in close collaboration with designers, product and engineering team members to implement and drive product vision from concept through implementation.
• Manages project, timelines, and communication between teams.
• Ability to apply their broad knowledge and experience within application development to the kid’s space, including gaming, toys, or learning apps.
• Document, wireframe, storyboard, and facilitate discussions around new features and game mechanics.
• Must have production experience in the kids interactive media and/or gaming industry.
• Must have been involved in at least one digital product from conception to delivery to the market, bonus if focused at the children’s market.
• Agile software development experience is crucial.
• Experience and/or knowledge of working in game engines and frameworks (Unity 3D, Unreal, Sprite Kit, libGDX, etc.)
• Be a constant champion for the user-kids, connecting with a kid’s psyche and the way they experience mobile games and videos.
Reporting directly to the head of marketing, the CRM manager will be responsible for building and leading on all CRM activity for MarcoPolo Learning including; Defining and executing the email, push notification, retention and lifecycle strategy across the MarcoPolo portfolio.
A passion for kids’ interactive media is a must in this role with MarcoPolo being at the forefront of kids Interactive media targeting the 3-7 year age group.
• Responsible for defining and executing the email, push notification, retention and lifecycle strategy.
• Working closely with the Head of Marketing you will build effective and innovative solutions to reduce customer churn and increase engagement.
• Manage all outbound consumer email and push communications whilst using a mixture of creativity and data to consistently test, optimize and improve performance across all CRM channels.
• Define and execute the Retention CRM strategy across the MarcoPolo portfolio.
• Work alongside Marketing and Product teams to define the requirements of a Lifecycle Program to optimise the customer experience.
• Create an automated email system to Welcome, Onboard and Engage new customers as well as using data to define new segments and communication strategies.
• Drive the Loyalty and Recommend-A-Friend programs that will help increase long term loyalty and satisfaction of subscribers as well as encouraging customers to invite friends and family to try MarcoPolo Apps.
• Be data driven and regularly monitor analytics and develop reports to communicate the value of CRM campaigns to wider business.
• Communicate best practices across the business and ensure that MarcoPolo is compliant with all legislation across COPPA, GPDR etc as well as well as any third partner vendors.